- Multi level
Calendar Talk is a daily, weekly, or monthly activity in which the teacher talks with the class about what has happened and will be happening in their lives and community. If you are ready to make Calendar Talk part of your classroom routine, these printable display pieces will make it easy for you to keep the conversation comprehensible to your students with the support of clear visuals.
The pieces in this resources are extremely versatile! Print, cut, and laminate the individual components of this 8.5"X11" PDF file for beautiful Calendar Talk pieces that will last you years! There are 42 pages total, with 1 - 8 pieces per page. Use in a pocket chart or use magnetic tape or adhesive tape to support your Calendar Talk activity on a daily basis!
- black and white OR multi-color numbers 1-31
- black and white or color years 2021 - 2028
- 7 days
- 12 months
- 5 birthday date cards
- a larger (8.5X11") birthday announcement poster (you can print, post and then give to the student on their birthday, or laminate and change the name(s) with a dry erase marker each day!)
- "ayer fue..., hoy es..., mañana será" poster
- 12 illustrated weather expressions posters
- 28 student sports and activities posters (useful for discussing school events or even for doing discussions about the weekend)
This product is NOT editable due to clipart and font licensing. If you would like to request additions or alternative pieces, please email [email protected] to make your request. Color and size of printed posters may vary depending on your printer settings and quality. Laminating is recommended for durability.
This product is a collaboration between Placido Language Resources and The Comprehensible Classroom. Please contact [email protected] if you have purchased a similar resource from Placido Language Resources and want to determine whether this product is a good fit for you.