- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 55 Pages
- 1 week
In this unit, beginning French students will explore professions, class subjects, talents, and universities in French-speaking countries– all in French!
This is Unit 4 of the Nous sommes curriculum for French 1.
- il parle
- il prend
- il veut être
9 DAY LESSON PLANS INCLUDE:
- daily warm-ups
- instructions for introducing the vocabulary
- a story script
- two #authres song activities
- story activities
- a reading in French about universities in Francophone countries
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- a writing practice activity
- a webquest
- a cooperative learning activity
- an #authres Infograph activity
- a reading assessment
- an optional writing assessment
- a slideshow in PDF and Slides-compatible PPT formats
- a hidden talent quiz (reading based, slideshow format)
- answer keys
- detailed lesson plans
- a unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
All slideshow presentations are editable and compatible with Google Slides.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This is Unit 4 of The Comprehensible Classroom's French I curriculum. Click here to view a resource map listing the most popular French resources from The Comprehensible Classroom.