- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 55 Pages
- 1 week
This 8+ day unit will introduce your early French 1 students to the Tour de France.
- il/elle va à
- il/elle est fâché
- 'il/elle a un frère
- daily warm-ups
- instructions for introducing the vocabulary
- a story script
- a song with two lyrics activities and singer biography
- story activities
- an illustrated story in French
- a reading assessment in French about le Tour de France
- an extended reading in French about le Tour de France
- two #authres video activities
- an #authres Tweet-interpretation activity
- comprehension questions-
- discussion questions
- a cooperative learning activity
- an Infograph activity
- an optional writing assessment
- a slideshow in PDF and PPT
- answer keys for everything
- detailed lesson plans
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
The product download is a PDF that contains a clickable link to a Drive folder. All unit materials are located in the Drive folder. The Slideshow is a Slides file that is compatible with Powerpoint, and the Lesson Plans and Student Printables are PDFs.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
This is Unit 5 of The Comprehensible Classroom's French I curriculum. Click here to view a resource map listing the most popular French resources from The Comprehensible Classroom.