- Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 30 Pages
In this week long unit for intermediate learners, students will build the ability to narrate a detailed story from beginning to end in the past and present tenses. They will use higher level structures to discuss what characters "will" or "would" do. Students will deepen their ability to compare and contrast, and will explore the story of Beauty and the Beast three ways. Explore the AP theme of Beauty and Aesthetics with this unit.
La Bella y la Bestia is unit 10 of the Huellas 1 curriculum from Somewhere to Share but it can also be used as a stand-alone unit.
This product contains:
- Face to Face AND Remote lesson plans
- Google Slideshow of the original Beauty and the Beast fairytale
- Song of the Week with three follow ups
- Reading: Types of Beauty
- Reading: La Bella y la Bestia moderna
- Assessment with rubric