- Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 77 Pages
In this 11 day unit, students will explore the fashion industry and will learn how Fast Fashion companies create more than just low cost clothing. From a fashion map unit hook to a full IPA style assessment, this unit will take your intermediate level clothing unit to a new, more culturally relevant level.
Compra menos y haz que dure is a perfect stand-alone unit but it is also unit 11 of the Huellas 1 curriculum from Somewhere to Share. The Huellas curriculum is ideal for students in level 3 Spanish or above.
This product contains:
- Unit Hook
- Infographics and other readings
- Grammar Bubble: Suggestions for Grammar targets
- IPA style assessment
- Vocabulary List
- Full 11 day lesson plan (in person and remote)
- Essential Questions
- Blooket and Pear Deck activities
- and more...