- Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 45 Pages
The "food unit" has long been a part of the world language curriculum. This unit is designed to introduce Spanish students to the UN Sustainable Development goal of Zero Hunger. Through a discussion of different dietary needs, food insecurity, and even favorite foods, students dig deeper into the idea of nutrition and hunger around the world.
This unit of study is unit 1.7 of Somewhere to Share's Huellas curriculum for Intermediate students. It can also be used as a stand-alone unit.
This product contains:
- Ojalá que llueva café- Song of the week
- Vocabulary list and Grammar Targets
- Face to Face and Remote Plans
- Discussion Questions
- A week of groceries around the world
- Article: Most Addictive Food
- Article: Food Insecurity
- Final Assessment