- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 74 Pages
Ready to take a visit to the rainforest? This unit combines authentic videos from inside the rainforest in Panama and the Amazon basin with a study of parts of the forest and the organisms that are found in each. Join our guide, Cris as he helps students learn the differences between the woods they may have visited with the rainforest in Central America.
This unit is perfect for a stand alone but is also part of the Huellas 2 curriculum from Somewhere to Share.
This 10 day unit contains:
- Self selected vocabulary
- Interpretive listening with pre, post, and during listening questions
- Information about the rainforest
- An article about the fires in the Amazon in 2019
- Connections to students' own community
- Connects to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Marker Partner game
- Grudge Ball
- Final Assessment