- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 81 Pages
The world is in a water crisis. At home and abroad, there are many cities nearing "day zero" or the day the whole city is without access to water. Use El agua es vida to introduce your students to this timely topic using 90+% target language with ease. Perfect for levels 3 and 4 and adaptable to a late level 2 course, this unit offers a wide variety of activities to keep students engaged.
We are so excited to share this resource with you. El agua es vida is a perfect stand alone unit but it is also part of the Huellas 2 curriculum.
This three week unit includes:
- Unit Hooks- Water Walk, Environmental Explorers
- Activity to activate prior knowledge
- Printable Posters
- Movie Talk activities
- Reading Comprehension activities
- Optional Water test experiments
- Cross Curricular study of engineering - UTEC water panel
- Cross Curricular reading - leaded gasoline
- Film Study - Even the Rain
- Assessment - Public Service Announcement