- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 10 days
What is the Loup-garou... and does it really exist?
These ten-day unit plans are proficiency oriented and Comprehension Based™, allowing your students to make forward progress on the path to proficiency through cultural exploration.
- il a peur de
- il regarde
- instructions for introducing vocabulary
- biography of Patrick Bruel
- Alors regarde song activities
- class discussion prompts
- a TPRS® story script
- multiple story based readings and activities
- a plate sketch activity/hook
- a simple reading about Le Loup-garou and Le Feu Follet (in French)
- a MovieTalk script for a movie trailer
- a detailed reading about Le Loup-garou and Le Feu Follet
- a glyph with personalized and comprehension questions based on the reading
- detailed instructions for playing Loup-garou
- Loup-garou narrator scripts for teachers new to the game
- Loup-garou game cards
- a communicative activity with writing component
- reading, listening, and writing assessments
- detailed lesson plans
- slideshow in PPT and PDF forms
- answer keys
- a complete unit overview with abbreviated daily plans, can-do statements, World Readiness standards, Common Core alignment, AP themes, Essential questions, and Proficiency Orientation
All slideshow presentations are editable and compatible with Google Slides.
This is Unit 9 of The Nous sommes Curriculum for Novice French. Click here to view a resource map listing the most popular French resources from The Comprehensible Classroom.