- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- 17 Pages
Inspire intrigue with this mini-unit on La Tomatina, an annual tomato-throwing festival that takes place in Buñol, Spain. The materials will fill three class days and are suitable for second semester Spanish 1 students and beyond.
- a three-level embedded reading (three readings; each one more difficult than the previous) in Spanish about the Tomatina
- discussion questions
- comprehension questions for each reading
- two video worksheets
- two additional video activities
- a slideshow with warm-ups and projectable versions of the readings
- detailed lesson plans
- answer keys for everything
NEED SOMETHING MORE BASIC?
Click here to view a one-page reading suitable for first semester Spanish students.