- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 9 Pages
Learn how me gusta is used by reading and using it in context!
This resource contains a 1 to 2 day lesson plan that introduces students to the structure "me gusta/n __". It includes:
- instructions for introducing the structures to students
- a three-level embedded reading that targets the structures 'me gusta/n__' and 'le gusta/n __", provided as a 24 page slideshow and a 24 page mini-booklet.
- instructions for reading and discussing the embedded reading
- instructions for a communicative game to practice the structures
- name cards with scripts (designed to be printed 2-sided) for students to use during the activity
- a list of common words and cognates for each letter of the alphabet to aid in preparation for the activity
- a suggestion for a follow-up activity
The communicative activity in the file can be used to practice...
- Introducing yourself and others (llamarse)
- The verb 'gustar'
- The verb 'empieza' (begins)
- Using a Spanish-English dictionary
- Or simply to learn names!!
Try teaching this lesson plan after Somos 1 Unit 1 or playing the game with any new group of students, regardless of the level of Spanish.