- Multi level
COCO has captured our hearts, and if you are anything like me--you can't wait to share it with your students!
This is the second pack of Comprehensible Classroom activities for COCO. The materials are designed to create five stations that students would rotate through be after using the "Antes de ver" activity pack and watching the first 30 minutes of the movie.
The stations include:
- a plot sequencing activity (in Spanish)
- a ¿Quién lo dijo? activity (in Spanish)
- a compare/contrast reading activity about xoloitzcuintles and alebrijes (in Spanish)
- a reading about Pedro Infante (in Spanish; complete glossary included) with writing prompt (in English)
- a reading about La chancla (in Spanish; complete glossary included) with group writing activity (in Spanish)
Each activity is designed to be completed in about 10 minutes.
This is the second pack of Comprehensible Classroom activities for COCO.
TEACH COCO WITH MATERIALS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Day 1 Complete COCO Antes de ver activities
- Day 2 Watch COCO 0:00-25:00
- Day 3 Complete COCO stations activities
- Day 4 Watch COCO 25:00-57:40
- Day 5 Play COCO The Unfair Game
- Day 6 Watch COCO 57:40-end
- Days 7-8+ Choose favorite scene with voting bracket