- Multi level
- Google Drive, PDF
- 12 Pages
Use this whole-class game, played in teams, to learn facts about the Winter Games - all in Spanish! The questions in this game set are based on data through the 2022 Winter Games, which were held in Beijing.
This product includes 32 question cards, projectable questions, and detailed instructions to play "El que sabe, sabe" – a game of numbers and wagers that was developed by Nelly Hughes – in Spanish classes. The projectable questions and answers are editable, making it easy for you to simplify or gloss the language used in the questions to make it more easily understood by your students.
This game is played for a pre-determined amount of time (15-30 minutes recommended), getting through as many questions as time allows. The only supplies needed are printed game cards, a different colored dry erase marker for each team, and a personal-sized white board for each team.
The resource is a PDF download that links to a Google Drive folder that contains all of the materials.
OTHER EL QUE SABE, SABE GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- El que sabe, sabe | Día de Muertos
- El que sabe, sabe | El cinco de mayo
- El que sabe, sabe | El Día de Acción de Gracias
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de la tierra
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de San Valentín
- El que sabe, sabe | El fútbol
- El que sabe, sabe | El mes de la herencia hispana
- El que sabe, sabe | La Copa Mundial
- El que sabe, sabe | La independencia de México
- El que sabe, sabe | La Navidad
- El que sabe, sabe | La revolución mexicana
- El que sabe, sabe | Las celebraciones invernales
- El que sabe, sabe | Los animales
- El que sabe, sabe game | BUNDLE