- Multi level
Use this whole-class game, played in teams, to learn facts about different winter celebrations - all in Spanish! From Jewish to African American to Christian to Native American celebrations, these questions are written to help your students see connections between the various important days that fall in December.
This product includes 32 question cards, projectable questions, and detailed instructions to play "El que sabe, sabe" – a game of numbers and wagers that was developed by Nelly Hughes – in Spanish classes. About half of the questions are embedded in a projectable reading, making it easy to help your students understand the context for the information!
This game is played for a pre-determined amount of time (15-30 minutes recommended), getting through as many questions as time allows. The only supplies needed are printed game cards, a different colored dry erase marker for each team, and a personal-sized white board for each team.
The resource is a PDF download that links to a Google Drive folder that contains all of the materials.
OTHER EL QUE SABE, SABE GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- El que sabe, sabe | Día de Muertos
- El que sabe, sabe | El cinco de mayo
- El que sabe, sabe | El Día de Acción de Gracias
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de la tierra
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de San Valentín
- El que sabe, sabe | El fútbol
- El que sabe, sabe | El mes de la herencia hispana
- El que sabe, sabe | La Copa Mundial
- El que sabe, sabe | La independencia de México
- El que sabe, sabe | La Navidad
- El que sabe, sabe | La revolución mexicana
- El que sabe, sabe | Los animales
- El que sabe, sabe | Los juegos de invierno
- El que sabe, sabe game | BUNDLE