- Multi level
- Google Drive
- 28 Pages
Create a culture of gratitude in your French class!
Print and copy one, 14-page journal for each of your students OR assign a digital version via Slides! Start class each day in November talking about what you are grateful for, or sprinkle these prompts throughout the year! Each day focuses on a different kind of thing to be grateful for; for example:
- a person
- a place
- a color
- a memory
- an activity
Students illustrate their response to the prompt, then they answer some simple questions (in French) to reflect on it further. We recommend using it as a discussion prompt for the beginning of each class day in November!
Alternatively, the pages can be printed single-sided and distributed as half-page, single copies– perfect if you only have time to do this activity once or twice during the month!
Includes digital version of each journal page!
MORE DAILY ROUTINE RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Brain Breaks | French
- Digital Check-in | French
- Free Write form with rubrics for World Language classes
- La personne spéciale / La star du jour | 50+ projectable interview questions
- Quelle est la date d’aujourd’hui
- Questions Folles | 75 wacky chat questions
- Un jour dans l'histoire BUNDLE | 11 months of daily facts for French classes