- Multi level, Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive
- 4 Pages
This editable slideshow will help you to guide your class in establishing the date each day. Stating the date can be a daily routine, or you can use it from time to time as a filler activity or before writing the date on activity sheets.
To use this slideshow, the teacher must edit the slideshow -BEFORE USE- in class that day. This takes less than a minute! A video tutorial is included to show what text boxes must be edited.
In class, the teacher clicks through each animation on the slideshow as a prompt for establishing the month, the date, the day of the week, and then putting it all together. A few more clicks compares today's date to what yesterday's date was and what tomorrow's date will be.
- Editable slideshow (4 slides)
- Video tutorial for editing the slideshow
MORE DAILY ROUTINE RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Brain Breaks | French
- Digital Check-in | French
- Free Write form with rubrics for World Language classes
- Jours de gratitude | Gratitude Journal in French
- La personne spéciale / La star du jour | 50+ projectable interview questions
- Questions Folles | 75 wacky chat questions
- Un jour dans l'histoire BUNDLE | 11 months of daily facts for French classes