- Multi level
- 152 Pages
The game your students will love to hate! This ready-to-play game consists of 25 questions embedded in an interactive Slides presentation featuring questions about the Spanish speaking countries of South America: identifying them by location on the continent, naming their capital city, and identifying their flag.
Learn more about The Unfair Game here!
TWO versions of the game are provided: one with open-ended questions and one with multiple-choice questions. Use the open-ended questions to review information that your students have already studied, or use the multiple-choice version to present this information for this first time as the correct answers are revealed. The 25 questions will be within reach of understanding for Level 1+ Spanish classes!
As you display each question to your students, help them understand what it's asking! Contextualized answer choices for each question serve as an additional layer of comprehension support. Your class will play in two teams, and the interactive presentation will walk you through a series of decisions for teams to make on their turn to decide an answer choice and whether they want to keep or give away the points - before they even know if they are positive or negative! It's SO unfair!!
This resource is a PDF download that contains a clickable link to a Drive folder. The Slideshow and detailed instructions are stored in the Drive folder! The slideshow itself is NOT editable.
MORE THE UNFAIR GAME® GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Centroamérica
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Coco
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Colombia
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | El Calendario
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | El Día de Acción de Gracias
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Hay, Este es, Animals
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | La historia de los países árabes en la Copa Mundial
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Las Islas del Pacífico