- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 152 Pages
- 1 hour
The game your students will love to hate! This ready-to-play game consists of 25 questions embedded in an interactive Slides presentation featuring questions about the calendar - months, seasons, and more!
Learn more about The Unfair Game here!
As you display each question to your students, help them understand what it's asking! Contextualized answer choices for each question serve as an additional layer of comprehension support. Your class will play in two teams, and the interactive presentation will walk you through a series of decisions for teams to make on their turn to decide an answer choice and whether they want to keep or give away the points - before they even know if they are positive or negative! It's SO unfair!!
The 25 questions will be within reach of understanding for Level 1+ Spanish classes. Your students will likely already know the answers to most questions (such as, how many months are in a year?), so the fun of the game will come in finding out point value (positive or negative!) when they get an answer correct.
This resource is a PDF download that contains a clickable link to a Drive folder. The Slideshow and detailed instructions are stored in the Drive folder!
MORE THE UNFAIR GAME® GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Centroamérica
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Coco
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Colombia
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | El Día de Acción de Gracias
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Hay, Este es, Animals
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | La historia de los países árabes en la Copa Mundial
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Las Islas del Pacífico
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Spanish Speaking Countries of South America