- Multi level
The game your students will love to hate! This ready-to-play game consists of 25 questions embedded in an interactive Slides presentation featuring questions about Thanksgiving in the USA - its history and facts about its celebration in modern times.
Learn more about The Unfair Game here!
As you display each question to your students, help them understand what it's asking! Contextualized answer choices for each question serve as an additional layer of comprehension support. Your class will play in two teams, and the interactive presentation will walk you through a series of decisions for teams to make on their turn to decide an answer choice and whether they want to keep or give away the points - before they even know if they are positive or negative! It's SO unfair!!
The 25 questions will be within reach of understanding for most Level 2 Spanish classes, especially for students that are accustomed to reading and listening to communicative Spanish in class. Many of the questions are also understandable for Level 1 students, and we have included a separate presentation with only some question choices available to make it easy for you to play with a Level 1 class that you think might not be able to understand ALL 25 the questions with ease.
This resource is a PDF download that contains a clickable link to a Drive folder. The Slideshow and detailed instructions are stored in the Drive folder!
MORE THE UNFAIR GAME® GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Centroamérica
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Coco
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Colombia
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | El Calendario
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Hay, Este es, Animals
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | La historia de los países árabes en la Copa Mundial
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Las Islas del Pacífico
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Spanish Speaking Countries of South America