- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- 67 Pages
These four-day, comprehensible input lesson plans will target the Spanish construction 'estar + past participle" by sandwiching traditional grammar notes in the middle of a crime scene investigation activity.
- two 'crime scenes' to analyze
- a slideshow with 30 slides that include contextualized examples of estar + past participle to discuss the crime scene in PDF and PPT formats
- an observation form
- five input-based activities for stations that give students additional readings
- fill-in grammar notes and answer key
- two follow-up activities
- daily warm-ups
- complete lesson plans for the teacher
There is no single 'answer' to explain what happened in the crime scenes. Students will make observations, discuss possible scenarios with their classes, and arrive at their own conclusion!