- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 100 Pages
In this 13 day unit, students will explore modern technology and the digital divide. Students will be asked to explore the role of technology in their own lives as they look at the role it plays in the world around them. From social media to screen time, this unit is just what you need to introduce the pros and cons of technology to your upper level students.
La revolución tecnológica is a perfect stand-alone unit but it is also unit 11 of the Huellas 2 curriculum from Somewhere to Share.
This product contains:
- Infographics and other readings
- Grammar Bubble: Suggestions for Grammar targets
- Written and Listening Assessments
- Vocabulary List
- Full 13 day lesson plan (in person and remote)
- Essential Questions
- Nearpod activity
- and more...