- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 90 Pages
In this 12 day unit, students will explore food insecurity, food deserts, and food waste through the lens of Chef José Andrés. From the reasons food deserts exist to the ways José Andrés has been able to respond to disasters with food, this unit will take your upper level Spanish students deep into content wrapped in the context of comprehensible input.
La consciencia gastronómica is a perfect stand-alone unit but it is also the final unit of the Huellas 2 curriculum from Somewhere to Share.
This product contains:
- Infographics and other readings
- Grammar Bubble: Suggestions for Grammar targets
- Written and Listening Assessments
- Vocabulary List
- Full 12 day lesson plan (in person and remote)
- Essential Questions
- Can-Do Statements
- an introduction to José Andrés and World Central Kitchen
- and more...