- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 52 Pages
Educarse para superarse is a unit about the power of education and about people who are making an impact on the education of children in their communities. Use Educarse para superarse to take a deep dive into the "school" unit.
This unit of study is unit 2.6 of Somewhere to Share's Huellas curriculum for Intermediate students. It can also be used as a stand-alone unit.
- Personalized Questions to start the unit
- Class story - The boy who wanted to learn (key words: to learn, pluses and minuses, to understand, to fall in love) (told in present tense, retells in past tense)
- Class reading - We don't want to learn (past tense)
- Movie Talk - The Easy Life
- Culture - Educarse para superarse
- Movie Talk - Aprender a quererte video
- Biographies of Malala and Shakira