- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Advanced (Levels 4-AP)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 70 Pages
Orangután en mi habitación is a unit designed around the Greenpeace video of the same name. With a theme of sustainable farming of palm oil, this unit introduces students to the Sustainable Development Goals of Climate Action and Responsible Production and Consumption.
While Orangután en mi habitación is a perfect stand alone unit, it is also unit 2.2 in Somewhere to Share's Huellas curriculum. With both novice and intermediate versions of all activities, it is a great way to differentiate for learners who are at different proficiency levels.
This product contains: (Novice and Intermediate versions of all)
- Picture talk of the short: Hay un orangután en mi habitación
- Cloze activity
- Transcript of short
- Follow up activities
- Interpretive reading
- Cultural connection- Palm oil
- Connects to the SDGs - Sustainable Development Goals
- Order the events
- Rally 'Round Interpersonal Speaking