It’s heeerrreeee! I love Teachers Pay Teachers’ site wide sales because they give my awesome buyers an opportunity to save more than the maximum discount that I can offer!! Today and tomorrow, you can save 25 PERCENT on anything and everything that you find in my TpT store! I am offering 20% and you can use the coupon code BTS2017 to get the additional 5% from TpT corporate. Site wide sales are few and far between, so stock up now on anything you might want for the fall semester!!
Some things that I think you should know about:
- SOMOS Spanish 1 Curriculum: This fills two years for most people. Check out the curriculum overview with links to individual units and bundles here or learn more in the SOMOS Curriculum Collaboration group on Facebook.
- SOMOS Spanish 2 Curriculum: When taught with two novel units, this fills a year. Check out the overview with links here and learn more in the above Facebook group ^^
- 2017-2018 Subscription to El Mundo en tus manos: This year’s subscription will be BI-WEEKLY. I will share five news stories from the Spanish speaking world every two weeks, and they are written in super easy to read Spanish. (You can also get the archived 2016-2017 Fall Subscription or Spring Subscription or the 2016 April-May subscription at a steep discount–hundreds of news articles at your disposal!)
- Independent Textivities Bundle: 36 reproducible worksheets that students can use with ANY text, along with a plan for students that are reading through a novel independently.
- Fast Finishers Bundle: 60 printable worksheets to use for fast finisher activities, sub plans, homework, or ANYTHING. Most are reading-based although there are some writing prompts.
- Shakira Love Triangle reading – Perfect readings for the beginning of the year; they work weather, ‘es de’, and professions into a super fun AND real-world context.
- Hispanic Heritage Month Jeopardy – You need this for September, so snag it now while it’s on sale!
- School Supplies Lotería – This game is played with sentences, and all vocab is contextualized to make it a little more worth your while 😉
- Subject pronouns readings – Read first, then expose grammar. Trust me on this one. You can’t supersede the order of acquisition with explicit instruction but this will make explicit instruction a lot less painful.
And here are my newest products:
- El fútbol en las noticias – 10 news articles about soccer summarized in Spanish. Featuring stories from September 2016 – May 2017.
- Cinco animales en peligro de extinción – five readings about five different endangered species from South America
- Canciones contagiosas – a bundle that includes six of my favorite songs
- Tan fácil by CNCO – song activities for the most simple and catchy song everrrr! Great for Spanish 1. (This is included in the canciones contagiosas bundle.)
- Lecturas diarias Semana 1 and Semana 2 – Each one contains five cultural readings in Spanish; perfect for an FVR library or students looking for more to do on their own! I was hoping to have a full 10 weeks of these done by now, but then again I wasn’t planning to move across the continent when I started publishing them 😉 More on the way soon.
- El fútbol mega bundle: a bundle of my soccer products, including the news articles listed above as well as a reading and biographies of Maradona and Messi.
Want to find more great stores that will be on sale for the next two days? Check out the 2017 Secondary Spanish Ebook–it features a ton of different Spanish stores, and each of us shared a teaching tip and a link to a free product!! Click here to download it for free!