- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive
Start off the school year right in Latin class, no matter how you are delivering instruction! This set of Latin Flex plans features the FIRST unit that you will teach in Latin 1, Level 1. This is the Flex Learning equivalent of Sumus 1 Unit 1.
This set of Sumus Flex Plans includes lesson plans and materials for 7 days of instruction plus supplemental/enrichment materials. Lesson plans and materials are provided for FOUR (4) synchronized learning strands in order to streamline planning:
- TRADITIONAL: for daily classroom instruction
- HYBRID: for instruction that alternates between synchronous classroom or remote instruction and asynchronous virtual assignments
- VIRTUAL: for fully asynchronous instruction
- PRINT ONLY: for students learning remotely without Internet access
All learning strands are fully synchronized so that all students in the course will be working through the same material, at the same pace, regardless of the instructional strand that they have chosen.
This unit includes over 130 pages/slides of resources. Here are just a few:
- Detailed daily lesson plans for four strands of instruction
- 10 warm-up activities, each provided as Interactive or Projectable slides AND Forms.
- 1 StoryBuilder presentation (in which students create their own story while they read)
- 4 stories that are understandable for students in week 1 of Latin
- Digital worksheets that students can be assigned through your Learning Management System and completed in Slides
- A printable packet of 7 days of stories and activities for students that do not have Internet access; can also be used for differentiation