- Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive
- 4 Pages
The Alebrijes parade is one of the most popular and iconic events leading up to el Día de Muertos in Mexico City. This product includes two versions of a reading about the parade and the history of alebrijes, along with 1-page of comprehension activities to accompany each text.
These resources are provided as a printable PDF and in Paperless Google Slides format so that they can be used with ALL students, regardless of instructional setting. These readings are best suited for Level 2+ Spanish students.
This product is a collaboration between Nelly Andrade-Hughes of Comprendes Méndez Spanish Shop and Martina Bex of The Comprehensible Classroom.
DÍA DE MUERTOS RESOURCES:
- Day of the Dead | BUNDLE + COCO
- El Día de los Muertos Strip BINGO in Spanish
- El Día de Muertos | Las calaveras de Chilacayote
- El Día de Muertos | Readings and more in Spanish
- El Día de Muertos and Las Mariposas Monarcas
- El Día de Muertos Flex | Level 1 Spanish
- El Día de Muertos Flex | Level 2 Spanish
- El que sabe, sabe | Día de Muertos
- La leyenda del cempasúchil | The Legend of the Marigold
- Las mariposas monarcas