- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
This worksheet includes a reading in Spanish about the geography of México (regions, borders, mountain ranges, bodies of water, major cities, and regions/political division).
The reading is appropriate for late first year or second year students, and is accompanied by 10 comprehension questions and an activity with instructions to use the Internet to fill in a geographical map of Mexico (blank map is included).
Paperless/Digital versions of all materials are included.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
OTHER GEOGRAPHY RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Geography of Central America, Mexico & Caribbean coloring activity in Spanish
- Geography of South America coloring activity in Spanish
- Huracanes en el Caribe
- La geografía de Guatemala
- La Gozadera by Gente de Zona ft. Marc Anthony
- La Independencia de Centroamérica | Geography and history for Spanish 1+
- The Dominican Republic
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Centroamérica
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Las Islas del Pacífico
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Spanish Speaking Countries of South America