- Multi level
- 10 Pages
September 15 is the day on which 5 Central American countries celebrate their independence from Spain. Panama follows soon after!
In this resource, students will read one of two articles in Spanish that establish basic facts about the Independence Days of Central American Spanish-speaking countries and share some information about celebrations.
Also included is a comprehension page (with questions in Spanish) and a small group game for students to reinforce knowledge of Central American flags, geography, and capitals.
The two versions of the article are designed for students in Spanish 1-3+ to build their knowledge about Central American Independence!
This product is a collaboration between Nelly Hughes and The Comprehensible Classroom.
OTHER GEOGRAPHY RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Geography of Central America, Mexico & Caribbean coloring activity in Spanish
- Geography of South America coloring activity in Spanish
- Huracanes en el Caribe
- La geografía de Guatemala
- La geografía de México
- La Gozadera by Gente de Zona ft. Marc Anthony
- The Dominican Republic
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Centroamérica
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Las Islas del Pacífico
- The Unfair Game® in Spanish | Spanish Speaking Countries of South America