- Not language specific
- Multi level, Advanced (Levels 4-AP), Beginner (Level 1), Intermediate (Levels 2-4), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive
Embed performance rubrics in your language class writing and speaking assessments with a quick drag-and-drop! These rubrics are language-neutral and can be used in ANY language class (Spanish, French, Latin, Arabic... you name it!).
FOR PERSONAL CLASSROOM USE ONLY - These rubrics may NOT be used to create resources that are distributed for free or sold to other teachers.
Choose the rubric with a performance range that is appropriate for your course goals.
Rubrics included feature these ranges:
- Novice Low through Novice High
- Novice Low through Intermediate Low
- Novice Low through Intermediate Mid
- Novice Mid through Intermediate High
- Novice High through Advanced Low
Three different styles are included (with colored arrows, with an empty box for adding grade labels (ex: 100, A, Developing), and plain. 36 rubrics total!
Vertical and Horizontal formats are also included.
A single interpretive rubric PNG is provided. Learn more about our interpretive rubric here.