- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 50 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features the high-frequency verb dire and pairs with Nous sommes 1 Unit 1. A vocabulary slide is included so that students can confidently interpret each sentence, even if some of the past tense constructions are new to them.
- Une personne a dit à son ami : « Ça va bien. »
- Le chien a dit : « Wouf, wouf. »
- Les élèves disent : « Bonjour, Madame Robert. »
- La professeure dit : « Ce pays est le Cameroun. »
- Un enfant a dit : « Bonjour, je m’appelle Nathan ».
40 BINGO boards, 60 sentence cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.