- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 60 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features vocabulary to compare such as plus ___ que, jeune, âgée, pire/meilleure que, a mouns/autant de ___ que, grand/petit, femme, and fille.
- Le chat est plus grand que le chien.
- La fille est pire que l’adolescent.
- L’adolescent est aussi grand que l’homme.
- L’adolescent est plus jeune que la femme.
40 Bingo boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.