- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 50 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features prepositions, common household items, and the high-frequency verbs voir and mettre.
- Sloth met la barre de chocolat sur la table.
- Chunk met des chips derrière le sofa.
- Le pirate met le trésor derrière la maison.
- Data met le sac à dos entre la fenêtre et la porte.
40 Bingo boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.