- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 50 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features the high-frequency verbs s'asseoir, se lever, and crier and pairs with Nous Sommes 1 Unit 6. The vocabulary makes it perfect to pair with a Total Physical Response lesson at any time during the school year!
- Une personne avec des lunettes s’assied sur le sol.
- Une fille crie : « Bonjour, maman ! »
- Un chien s’assied seul sur un lit.
- Une fille se lève et marche vers le bus.
40 LOTERÍA boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.