- Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive
- 50 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features household chores vocabulary and the verbs, nettoyer, tolérer, and se plaindre.
- Mon frère ne nettoyait jamais la cuisine.
- La professeure ne tolérait pas que nous criions en classe de français.
- Le garçon se plaignait toujours de ses parents.
- Est-ce que tu te plains quand tu dois sortir la poubelle?
- Le docteur va m’attendre cinq minutes.
35 BINGO boards, 45 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.