- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 50 Pages
- Google Drive, PDF
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features the high-frequency verbs pouvoir and aimer and pairs with Nous sommes 1 Unit 7. A vocabulary slide is included so that students can confidently interpret each sentence, even if some of the past tense constructions are new to them.
- Le robot n’aime pas jouer au football.
- Le monstre aime regarder la télévision.
- Le chat peut parler arabe.
- L’enfant aime jouer au football.
- Mes amis et moi pouvons courir rapidement.
40 BINGO boards, 60 sentence cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.