- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 60 Pages
This BINGO game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their BINGO boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features school supplies and high frequency verbs!
- L’étudiant ne voit pas son classeur.
- Le professeur veut trois feuilles de papier.
- Il y a un pupitre dans la salle de classe.
- La prof veut un grand tableau.
40 Bingo boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.