- Multi level
¡Cataplún! is a fast paced, student-directed game that is perfect for Fridays and station days. Your students will love to play the odds, and you will love that the game provides them with opportunities to read, write, and speak the target language. Click here to learn more about ¡Cataplún!
- Teacher instructions for set up
- Student instructions for game play
- 36 editable ¡Cataplún! cards in Spanish; fully editable in Google Drive
- Student recording sheet to use during game play
- FRENCH version of the game (Boum !)
NOTE: If you already own the Editable Stations pack, you already own ¡Cataplún! It is Station #16.
Need a different language? Email [email protected] to request it!
OTHER EDITABLE RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Boum | Editable game card template for French
- Dual-Language Dictionary
- Editable Stations for French classes
- Editable Stations for Spanish Classes
- Editable sub plan template for Spanish classes
- Editable Syllabus for World Language courses
- Flip Book Template
- Free Write form with rubrics for World Language classes
- Rainbow Maze Activity Template (Google Slides™)
- Smash Doodle™ templates for World Language Classes
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- Worksheet Builder | EDITABLE