- Multi level
- 12 Pages
This product contains EDITABLE storyboards and task forms for Spanish classes. Just add the story that you want your students to read and write several questions about it. All formatting is done for you--it even contains printable instructions for the substitute teacher!
These templates will allow you to create materials for your classes that are similar to the ones found in this product. All materials are designed for independent work with a non-Spanish speaking sub.
In class, students will:
- Read the story.
- Respond to comprehension questions.
- Optional: write their own ending to the story.
- Write a new version of the story.
- If time remains: illustrate the story.
These materials are customizable. Choose the template that works best for you!
- 4 or 6 frame storyboard
- Write questions in English or Spanish
- Add a complete story or have students create their own ending
- Open ending or T/F questions
- Modify the directions for your substitute teacher
Edit these plans online in Google Slides or download to edit in PPT or Keynote!
All materials that you create with these templates are for your classroom use only and may not be used for commercial purposes. However, a link is included for you to privately share storyboards created using this template with other teachers that have also purchased the template.
EDITABLE ACTIVITIES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- ¡Cataplún! | Editable game card template for Spanish
- Dual-Language Dictionary
- Editable Stations for Spanish Classes
- Editable Syllabus for World Language courses
- Flip Book Template
- Free Write form with rubrics for World Language classes
- Rainbow Maze Activity Template (Google Slides™)
- Smash Doodle™ templates for World Language Classes
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- Worksheet Builder | EDITABLE