- Not language specific
- Multi level
- Google Drive
Create simple, interactive Rainbow Maze activities for your students to complete in Google Slides™!
Rainbow Mazes are text-based sequencing activities. Instead of numbering or physically manipulating the events or sentences to put them in order, students use the Fill Color tool to create a visual rainbow path through the maze. Students will sequence 7-10 text boxes, and the template can be used to create mazes for ANY content area!
Students complete this activity in the Editing mode of Google Slides™, and it can be easily converted and used in Microsoft Powerpoint™, as well. Once they have created their Rainbow Path through the maze, they return the activity to the teacher for assessment.
- Editable activity template
- Student instructions (written instructions + video tutorials provided)
- Teacher instructions (written instructions + video tutorials provided)
OTHER EDITABLE RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Boum | Editable game card template for French
- ¡Cataplún! | Editable game card template for Spanish
- Dual-Language Dictionary
- Editable Stations for French classes
- Editable Stations for Spanish Classes
- Editable sub plan template for Spanish classes
- Editable Syllabus for World Language courses
- Flip Book Template
- Free Write form with rubrics for World Language classes
- Smash Doodle™ templates for World Language Classes
- The Unfair Game® | Editable TEMPLATE for any subject
- Worksheet Builder | EDITABLE