- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive
- 10 Pages
This resource includes a printable reading about El Día de las Madres en México along with a one-page comprehension activity in the format of a glyph. The product also includes a personalized glyph in which students color an image based on their impressions of what moms want for Mother's Day. Finally, it includes three different post cards that can be printed, colored, and filled out by students to send to women that have had an impact on their lives.
The reading and comprehension page are included in Paperless format and can be completed in Google Slides. The personalized glyph and postcards will need to be printed.
A print-ready PDF and an editable Google Slides presentation is included for all materials.
SPRING TRADITION RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Cascarones | Reading and glyph
- Earth Day Bingo | SPANISH
- El Día del Amor y de la Amistad en México
- El Día de las Madres en México
- El Día del Niño en México
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de la tierra
- Semana Santa | Basic reading in Spanish
- Semana Santa | Readings + #authres cultural activities
- Semana Santa BUNDLE
- Semana Santa en España