- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- Google Drive
- 10 Pages
This resource includes a printable reading about El Día del Amor y de la Amistad en México (February 14), and it explains why celebrating Friendship is an important focus of the day. The article does NOT describe romantic traditions for the day; the focus is exclusively on how friendship is celebrated. Included is a one-page comprehension activity in the format of a glyph. The product also includes a personalized glyph in which students color an image based on their impressions of what their friends would want. Finally, it includes three different post cards that can be printed, colored, and filled out by students to send to their friends.
All materials are designed to be print-only, as the glyphs cannot be colored in Slides.
A print-ready PDF and an editable Google Slides format is included for all materials (although the Google Slides is not designed to be sent to students).
SPRING TRADITION RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Cascarones | Reading and glyph
- Earth Day Bingo | SPANISH
- El Día del Amor y de la Amistad en México
- El Día de las Madres en México
- El Día del Niño en México
- El que sabe, sabe | El día de la tierra
- Semana Santa | Basic reading in Spanish
- Semana Santa | Readings + #authres cultural activities
- Semana Santa BUNDLE
- Semana Santa en España