- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 56 Pages
This LOTERÍA game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their LOTERÍA boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features the high-frequency constructions "ir + a + infinitive" and poder in the context of simple actions that we can do to take care of the planet: recycling, using reusable water bottles and bags, and planting trees and seeds– perfect for Earth Day or any time!
40 LOTERÍA boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital boards.
SENTENCE BINGO GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- -AR Imperfect Tense Bingo | Spanish
- Comparaciones Sentence Bingo
- Estar + location Sentence Bingo
- Hay + comida Sentence Bingo
- Lo dice o lo dijo Sentence Bingo
- Personal Characteristics Bingo | SPANISH
- Puede Le gusta Sentence Bingo
- School supplies Bingo | SPANISH
- Sentence Bingo | BUNDLE
- Tener Expressions Bingo
- TPR Bingo | SPANISH