- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- Google Drive, PDF
- 50 Pages
This LOTERÍA game is unlike anything you will buy in a catalog! Instead of hearing isolated words, the teacher reads sentences to students as they search for pictorial representations of the sentence on their LOTERÍA boards. This is a great way to turn a traditional vocabulary game into an input-rich activity.
This game features the high-frequency verbs se sienta, se levanta, and grita and pairs with Somos 1 Unit 6. The vocabulary makes it perfect to pair with a Total Physical Response lesson at any time during the school year!
- El chico se sienta en el suelo.
- Jared se levanta y corre hacia el autobús.
- La persona se sienta en el sofá y habla con su perro.
- La chica grita: «Hola».
40 LOTERÍA boards, 60 cards, and student keys are included for each set, and it includes resources to play either in a traditional classroom space, with printable boards, or virtually with digital/paperless boards.
SENTENCE BINGO GAMES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- -AR Imperfect Tense Bingo | Spanish
- Comparaciones Sentence Bingo
- Earth Day Bingo | SPANISH
- Estar + location Sentence Bingo
- Hay + comida Sentence Bingo
- Lo dice o lo dijo Sentence Bingo
- Personal Characteristics Bingo | SPANISH
- Puede Le gusta Sentence Bingo
- School supplies Bingo | SPANISH
- Sentence Bingo | BUNDLE
- Tener Expressions Bingo