- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- 8 Pages
This fully illustrated, print-ready storybook shares a classic Anansi story about how he pretends to be a talking kiwano; an African melon.
This storybook is ready to print 1-2 sided. It is 28 pages long and prints on 8 sheets of paper. It is told in the past tense, and the repetitive plot makes this an easy read for Spanish students as they are introduced to the past tenses– perfect to add to your FVR library!
The storybook includes a complete glossary on the back cover. The last four pages of the book are activity pages--designed for students to THINK about the text after they have read it. The activities are short and there is an answer key; it is not intended for students to write the answers in the book, but rather to THINK about them.
Zoom in on the preview to see a complete glossary!
Need a follow-up activity? Try...
- Write and Discuss as a class
- having students create a Smash Doodle™
- Quiz Quiz Trade, where each students writes one question about one biography
- asking True/False questions about each figure using Pencil Grab
- allowing each student to pick a Textivities task to complete
MORE STORYBOOKS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- ¿Qué ve Matías? | Spanish storybook
- Animales peligrosos | La rana de la boca grande
- Carros y jarras | Kindergarten printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Cattarinetta | Printable Spanish Storybooks 2 Versions
- La casa azul printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Por qué el océano es salado | Spanish storybook
- Printable storybooks in SPANISH for Level 1+
- Quiero ser diferente Spanish storybook
- Solitario George | A non-fiction storybook in Spanish