- Novice (Levels 1-2), Intermediate (Levels 2-4)
- 14 Pages
These fully illustrated, print-ready storybooks share a classic Italian fairytale about a girl that just can't resist chocolate cake. Beware - this story has a violent ending, just as many classic fairytales do.
This product includes two versions of the same storybook: a very simple version and a detailed version. Both storybooks are ready to print 1-2 sided. They are 22 pages long and print on 7 sheets of paper. Both versions of the story are told in the past tense,– perfect to add to your FVR library!
The storybooks also include complete glossaries on the back cover. The last four pages of each book are activity pages--designed for students to THINK about the text after they have read it. The activities are short and there is an answer key; it is not intended for students to write the answers in the book, but rather to THINK about them.
Zoom in on the preview to see complete glossaries for each book!
MORE STORYBOOKS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- ¿Qué ve Matías? | Spanish storybook
- Anansi y el kiwano que habla | Spanish storybook
- Animales peligrosos | La rana de la boca grande
- Carros y jarras | Kindergarten printable storybook in simple Spanish
- La casa azul printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Por qué el océano es salado | Spanish storybook
- Printable storybooks in SPANISH for Level 1+
- Quiero ser diferente Spanish storybook
- Solitario George | A non-fiction storybook in Spanish