- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 17 Pages
This 16-page illustrated storybook is written in easy to understand Spanish with a focus on vocabulary from SOMOS Level 1 Units 1-2 (hay, ve, dice, este es).
Perfect to add to your class library, this story is about a little boy that sees some surprising things in his back yard.
Full-page and quarter-page printable PDFs are included. This story is NOT editable.
MORE STORYBOOKS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Anansi y el kiwano que habla | Spanish storybook
- Animales peligrosos | La rana de la boca grande
- Carros y jarras | Kindergarten printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Cattarinetta | Printable Spanish Storybooks 2 Versions
- La casa azul printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Por qué el océano es salado | Spanish storybook
- Printable storybooks in SPANISH for Level 1+
- Quiero ser diferente Spanish storybook
- Solitario George | A non-fiction storybook in Spanish