- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2)
- 6 Pages
This print-ready storybook shares an illustrated Nordic legend explaining why the sea is salty.
This storybook is ready to print 1-2 sided. It is 14 pages long and prints on 4 sheets of paper. It contains 823 total words with 235 unique words (including both cognates and non-cognates). The vocabulary is simple and the plot is repetitive, making this an easy read for Spanish students in Level 1 or Level 2--perfect to add to your FVR library!
MORE STORYBOOKS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- ¿Qué ve Matías? | Spanish storybook
- Anansi y el kiwano que habla | Spanish storybook
- Animales peligrosos | La rana de la boca grande
- Carros y jarras | Kindergarten printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Cattarinetta | Printable Spanish Storybooks 2 Versions
- La casa azul printable storybook in simple Spanish
- Printable storybooks in SPANISH for Level 1+
- Quiero ser diferente Spanish storybook
- Solitario George | A non-fiction storybook in Spanish