- Beginner (Level 1), Novice (Levels 1-2), Multi level
- 3 Pages
- 30 minutes
Support your students in expressing their goals for the new year!
This product is a glyph. Students read 12 sets of 3 choices and decide which goal from each set they would be most likely to set for the new year. An editable version of the glyph key is included so that you can modify the text to match the level and interests of your students!
NEW IN 2021: A Digital/Paperless version of the Glyph is also included. See link under "Materials"!
Learn more about glyphs here.
WINTER TRADITIONS RESOURCES FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- El Día de los Reyes Magos | Simple reading and glyph
- El Día de los Reyes Magos | Reading and game
- El Janucá en América Latina
- El que sabe, sabe | Las celebraciones invernales
- Las doce uvas de la suerte | Lesson plans
- Muñecos de nieve | Glyph and picture talk
- Nochevieja | New Year's in Spanish: 12 uvas, 12 deseos
- Winter holidays for Spanish classes