- Multi level
- 3 Pages
- 30 minutes
The perfect winter activity for Spanish classes! Tackle personal description with input.
Step 1: Describe images of snowmen to your students in Spanish (10 images plus description scripts are included).
Step 2: Play the Plate Sketch Game: students draw a snowman as per your instructions on a plate that they place on their head. (Script plus extension ideas are included).
Step 3: Students create a snowman Glyph, adding details to a snowman based on how they respond to personalized questions. (Glyph worksheets included). Learn more about Glyphs here!
Looking for more wintery activities?
MORE GLYPHS FROM THE COMPREHENSIBLE CLASSROOM:
- Cascarones | Reading and glyph
- Cinco de Mayo | Basic reading and glyph in Spanish
- El 12 de octubre | El Día de la Raza y Día de la Resistencia Indígena
- El Día del Amor y de la Amistad en México
- El Día de los Reyes Magos | Simple reading and glyph
- Geography of South America coloring activity in Spanish
- Geography of Central America, Mexico & Caribbean coloring activity in Spanish
- Mon Bonhomme de Neige | Winter glyph for French class
- Muñecos de nieve | Glyph and picture talk
- Snowpeople | Glyph and picture talk for ELL classes
- Nochevieja | New Year's in Spanish: 12 uvas, 12 deseos